lunes, 21 de abril de 2008

No hero in her sky



And so it is, just like you said it would be.
Life goes easy on me most of the time.

And so it is, the shorter story
No love, no glory, no hero in her sky

I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes...

And so it is, just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze most of the time

And so it is, the colder water,
the blower's daughter, the pupil in denial

Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to leave it all behind?

I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind...
my mind... my mind...

3 comentarios:

Afisionada dijo...

....adoro esta cancion...viste la peli..no??? X3

Unknown dijo...

Por supuesto :D

¿Y lo increible que es la versión de Iván? *_*

Yago Galleta dijo...

ESto ya es "el colmo"

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ FERREIRO CANTANDO DAMIEN RICE !!!!!!!!!

¿Tendrá también Volcano por ahí? :| :| :| :|

Looooooooooooool !!!!

Si es que.. *_* xD